Fixed Asset Management & Valuation
Recognise any of this in your business?
- Buying things that you don't need to buy because you already have them
- Paying insurance premiums on non-existent equipment
- 'Losing' equipment because of lax security
- Paying maintenance and licensing charges on software which is no longer installed or used
- Paying lease penalties because leased equipment is not properly controlled
The key to savings in all these areas, as well as many others, is asset management. There is much more to asset management than calculating depreciation and coming up with a Fixed Assets figure for the Balance Sheet.
Asset management means knowing what you've got, where it is, what it is being used for, how much it is worth and what it is costing you. Asset management is the key to expenditure control.
Our company offers a complete solution to asset management with the following unique benefits:
Time and Cost Saving
Our Asset Management products minimizes the efforts spent on the time consuming tasks associated with asset management, and offers investment payback through improved productivity and efficiency gains.
Ease of use
Our products are easy to install and use. The learning curve is short due to the intuitive layout of the products. Clearly designed screens make the software a pleasure to use.
The system provides financial and non-financial information to assist you in managing your assets.
The ability to integrate or share information with other systems is an essential part of our asset management products.
We are able to advice on, design and supply the most appropriate barcode labels for your particular environment, incorporating your corporate logo if desired.
Laser Barcode Scanners
Our solutions employs the hand-held scanners for most environments including intrinsically safe units for sensitive areas.
Fixed Assets Valuation
Property, plant and equipment valuations are undertaken for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Insurance, Disposal, Company Mergers and Restructuring. These are undertaken under Accounting and International Valuation Standards and in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors valuation manuals.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the leading asset management specialists.
- We have clients from all sectors range from small privately owned companies to large multi-nationals.
- We have extensive experience gained over many years of helping companies benefit from our assets management services.
- We provide an excellent after sales support service that is perfect complement to the excellence of our products
- We can help you build a complete Barcode, Inventory and Asset management solutions to meet the needs of your business
- We are always happy to help you choose the right choice.
Here are some of the organizations using our Asset Management Solutions:
- Zain Tanzania, Malawi, Ghana and Sierra Leone
- CRDB Bank PLC
- Standard Chartered Bank
- KCB Tanzania
- Tanzania Breweries Ltd
- Vodacom Tanzania
- Galileo Tanzania
- Malawi Revenue Authority
- Total Malawi
- Telecoms Network Malawi
- Blantyre Water Board, Malawi
- Southern Region Water Board, Malawi
- Northern Region Water Board
- MalawiMalawi Bureau of Standards
- Airtel Tanzania, Malawi, Niger, Ghana, DRC and Sierra Leone
Asset barcode labels
Assets physical verification service
Fixed assets auditing